Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Funny leave letters

A student's leave letter :

" As I am suffering from my uncle's marriage, I can not attend the class...."

An employee's leave application for half day :

"Since I have to go to the cremation ground at 3 pm and I may not return, please grant me half day leave"

A leave letter to a Headmaster :

"As I am studying in the school, I am suffering from head-ache. I request you to leave me today"


Another incident of leave letter :

"I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."

Another leave letter witten to HeadMaster :

"As my head-ache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."

Another funny incident :

"As my mother-in-law has expired and and I am responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave "

Another superb incident :

" My wife is suffering from sickness and I am her only husband at home, I may be granted leave"

Leave letter from an employee who is performing his daugther's marriage :

"As I am marrying my daughter, please grant me a week's leave"